- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures, sudden temperature changes, and prolonged sunlight
- Avoid exposing your watch to humid environments (e.g. bathrooms whilst showering, steam rooms, etc.)
- Avoid placing your watch on loudspeakers or refrigerators as these machines create magnetic fields that may damage your watch
- Avoid subjecting your watch to shocks or vibrations
We recommend wearing your watch strap slightly loose to avoid premature wear to the strap itself.
To clean, gently wipe watch with a clean, soft polishing or lint-free cloth. Simply rub to remove fingerprints and smudges from crystal. Be careful not to apply excessive amounts of pressure to the crystal as you clean.
If dry cleaning is not enough, use lukewarm water (not hot or steaming) to dampen the cloth and wipe your watch clean.
- Avoid immersing or soaking the case or crystal portion of the watch.
- Avoid all direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfume, cosmetics or other beauty products. These may damage the surface coating of your watch.
To clean more intricate mesh bands, you may want to use a soft-bristle toothbrush or nailbrush. Be sure to cover the case of the watch during this process so as to not get it wet.
If your watch requires more demanding cleaning you may want to take it to a professional jeweler.
Bruno Söhnle watches require professional handling due to the intricate nature of their design and construction, therefore we discourage you from changing the battery yourself. To ensure safe removal of the caseback and a proper seal, we advise that all battery replacements be performed by a professional jeweler.
Your Bruno Söhnle watch is covered under our 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, therefore we recommend keeping your original order confirmation email which includes your order number. Only watches bought directly from our website or authorized retailers are covered under this warranty. To start a warranty claim please contact us.
Approved warranty claims will be repaired free of charge or a replacement watch will be provided. For repairs that fall outside of this warranty, additional costs may be incurred.
The warranty no longer applies if a third party performs any work on a watch, without prior written permission from Bruno Söhnle.
The warranty covers manufacturer's defects only. The watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery
- The glass or the strap
- Normal wear and tear or aging, damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care or accidents
- Water damage if care instructions for the water resistance level were not followed
- Watches that were not purchased from an authorized Bruno Söhnle retailer.
Your cart is currently empty.